Thursday, March 13, 2008

Answers!!!

Have you ever looked for answers wondering where they are and how come they are not being answered the way you thing they should? I must say I have been to that place to many times. I am so grateful that God does not answer my prayers the way I think they should be, His ways are always best.

Sunday my husband requests that our daughter learns "As the Deer" to sing next Sunday at Church. I wanted to put a youtube of the song, yet I have no clue so I will just paste the words.

Psalm 42:1
"As the hart panteth after the water brooks, so panteth my soul after thee, O God."

As the deer panteth for the water,
So my soul longs after you.
You alone are my hearts desire,
And I long to worship You.
Chorus
You alone are my strength, my shield;
To You alone may my spirit yield.
You alone are my hearts desire,
and I long to worship You.

I want you more than gold or silver,
Only You can satisfy.
You alone are the real joy giver
And the apple of my eye.
Chorus

You're my friend and You're my brother,
Even though you are a King.
I love You more than any other
So much more than anything.
Chorus


God knew the challenges I would face this week. God knew what I needed. God my Jehovah-Nissi went ahead and prepared the way! The only problem I refused to humble my spirit to the message Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday - finally Wednesday evening I was just miserable (which also caused other family members to be miserable) I finally gave in and and allowed God to work in my heart. Sad that I waited and refused to give in sooner. Oh, what joy's I missed out on. Yet, Praise God, I did give in and things have been so much better. What a wonderful song to know, to desire to live as God alone as my only desire. Yes, having God as my strength and my sheild does make life worth living. Dawn


No comments: