Sunday, September 12, 2010

New Dawn

Wow! What a year?! It is official I am a free woman in so many ways. Last summer I found freedom in Jesus' blood. Praise God that His Blood is sufficient. His mercy is everlasting. God is a very faithful God.

I will start blogging some again. And continue on my journey. I still strive to be the woman God created me to be and to fully walk in the gifting God has given me. It is such a blessing know that through it all God never turned His back on me, never forsaken me. God/Jesus/Holy Spirit has walked with me every step of the way. Condemnation and shame are gone!!!!!!!!

Now where will the journey lead? I do know in 1995 God told me to stay single there was something He wanted me to do. Not sure if that door is still open, yet time will tell where He leadeth me. Dawn

No comments: